Here are the recipes that I made for my ladies’ brunch! Enjoy and feel free to ask any questions!
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce (like Tabasco, Tapatio)
- 2.5 ounces lemon juice (~2 lemons)
- 1.5 ounceslime juice (~2 limes)
- 2 tablespoons olive brine
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons kosher or sea salt
- 64 ounces tomato vegetable juice
Combine all ingredients together in a carafe or pitcher. Add vodka to each individual serving to keep mix fresh!
Fruit Purees for Bellini Bar
- Fresh blueberries (I used organic)
- Fresh raspberries (I used organic)
- Fresh mango (I used organic)
In a blender, puree each fruit separately and strain through a fine sieve into separate containers. To make bellinis, pour a small amount of pureed fruit into the bottom of a champagne flute and top with champagne. I didn’t think that the fresh fruit needed any added sugar, but it is nice to have some simple syrup available if anyone wants a little added sweetness. Any fruit can be used for these! Get creative – strawberries, blackberries, etc.