As I mentioned in my last post, I hosted a brunch for some of my lady friends. I started my day with a spin class to get my blood flowing and energy up. When I came home, I began the final preparations.
Here’s what was on the menu!
Drinks (Click to see recipes!):
- Bloody Marys
- Bellini bar with homemade organic fruit purees
Eats (Click to see recipes!):
- Baked egg casserole with mushrooms, spinach, and salsa
- Bruleed grapefruit
- Melon balls with lime zest and flaked maldon sea salt
- Parmesan-crusted asparagus
- Homemade granola with Greek yogurt
- Apple cinnamon quinoa bites
- Almond and pear tart